Dr. Warren M. Levin is recognized as the “East Coast Dean of Alternative Medicine”. He established the first (W)holistic and Integrative MedicalPractice in New York City in 1974. Since then he has lead the way as:
- The first to offer IV Chelation Therapy for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in New York State and the Northeast USA.
- In 1985 Dr. Levin reported a study to the American Academy of Environmental Medicine on the link between Chronic Candida and Intestinal Parasites
- One of the first to document the connection of Candida (Yeast) infections with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and most recently with refractory Lyme disease.
- In 1990 he was the first New York State Physician to enter a Study on the use of DMPS for Mercury Toxicity.
- In 2000 Dr. Levin was the Principal Investigator in an FDA reviewed IRB approved Study on the Use of Human Growth Hormone (hGH) in Anti-Aging.
- An early pioneer in treating Autism, Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD, and Learning Disabilities with avoidance of allergenic foods, environments, and toxins, as well as correcting demonstrable metabolic errors and infections.
- In 2003 Dr. Levin was the first to recognize and report Lyme Induced Autism.
- A pioneer in providing Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement for weight loss and anti-aging.
- One of the first to warn about the dangers of vaccines, as a contributing factor to Mercury overload in infants and especially Hep B for newborns and cervical cancer vaccine for girls (Gardisil) under 15 years of age.
- A visionary in seeing the interconnections between many of these syndromes with the Standard American Diet [S.A.D.], the heavy metals in our environment, and other factors in the modern lifestyle and drug-oriented conventional medicine.
Listen for the answer to these questions:
1.Anti-aging is it life extension?
2. Why is anti-aging called “straightening the life curve”?
3. Statiscally the life expectancy has been increasing. That is until the current generation – this is the first generation that is NOT predicted to live longer than their parents. Why is this?
4. What needs to be done about the increase in toxins?
5. What about deficiencies of trace minerals or other essential nutrients?
6. What are the problems associated with current method of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and how can this be corrected?
8. What are the standardized tests that can be an accurate measuring stick of these hormones and how does one know that the person knows how to properly interpret the results?
9. What is the role of Exercise, proper rest, Allergies and infections in anti-aging?
Dr. Warren Levin Announces Opening of Manhattan Practice In New York City Starting on March 16th, 2012;
“Blending Conventional and Alternative Philosophies for YOUR Health”
Integrative medicine icon Warren Levin MD will begin seeing patients in New York City on March 16th at 635 Madison Ave, 4th floor, New York, NY, 10022.
Dr. Warren Levin