New Hope for Autism
New Hope for Autism
- Tell us about your company, BioAdvantex
- You have a product for autism? What is the name of the product?
- What is it?
- Is it safe? Does it have side-effects?
- Do you have experience with whether it works for customers now?
- What medicines have been available for autism?
- What is the basis for a parent giving PharmaNAC to their child with autism?
- Do we know how it works?
- Autism is a wide spectrum, as we say. What aspects of autism does PharmaNAC help with?
- What does irritability in autism mean? How prevalent is it?
- What about social cognition or autism mannerisms?
- How much is it, and how do we buy it?
- Is this a new product, or a new use for an old medicine?
- Is it available without a prescription?
PharmaNAC is N-acetylcysteine or “NAC” for short, which is a derivative of the amino acid L-cysteine, an essential precursor used by the body to produce glutathione (in essence a glutathione booster). Glutathione is an extremely important and powerful antioxidant produced by the body to help protect against free radical damage, and is a critical factor in supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.
Once ingested PharmaNAC is quickly absorbed by the surround cells and de-acetylated and metabolized in the intestines and liver, where it is then ready to combine with glycine and glutamate to form glutathione.*
There is no known side effect to taking NAC, as it is derived from an amino acid your body currently utilizes. Abdominal discomfort or nausea may occur when taking large quantities of over 7 tablets or 6.9 grams per day.
BioAdvantex Pharma develops nutritional solutions and supports research for the role of nutrition in maintaining a quality and healthy life. Recognizing the compelling data that exists for nutritional supplementation, BioAdvantex Pharma created a product line that helps support a healthy life.* Our credo is to provide helpful, healthful information and offer high quality products, while encouraging an open dialogue between the consumer and their healthcare providers.
BioAdvantex Pharma focuses on two basic lines of complementary nutritional supplements: products that support prostate and urinary health and that promote general health and wellness.*
Products like our GMP certified PharmaNAC tablets create immeasureable health benefits. It supports lung health, immune health.*
The BioAdvantex team works with extraordinary dedication to raise awareness in the community about the importance of nutrition in maintaining optimum health.*
Our goal is to provide education, for both the customer and healthcare providers, innovation in product formulation and superior quality control.
David Aiello, president BioAdvantex and Pharmanac