Our Water World: How to control the purity of every drop in your Home
WATER IS LIFE
Mario Ricca Jr.
1. Where does our water come from? Is it always new water?
2. Why is water so essential to our bodies health and environment?
3. How serious is our current water supply and pollution issues?
4. How safe is the water when it gets to my home?
5. What are the choices to improve my water purity?
6. What is the bottom line on bottled water? Quality?
7. How about Water Filter systems? How many types?
8. What are differences in point-of-entry vs point-of-use?
9. What are pros / cons of all these systems?
10. How do Carico Water Filtration products compare to other systems on the market?
Our body is over 70% water.
All our vital body functions depend on it.
Water is nature’s way of cleansing, lubricating and replacing body fluids vital to good health.
Not drinking enough water can affect your immune system, cause digestive problems, excess body fat, joint and muscle soreness, chronic fatigue, and many other health problems.
Unfortunately, in the last century alone, we have contaminated and polluted our environment more than since the beginning of time!
- Pesticides and Fertilizers
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
- Acid Rain
- Leakage from Sewage Pipes
- Factory Chemicals and Toxic Wastes
- Chemicals from Water Treatment Plants
- Corroded Underground Water Pipes
- Contamination from Pipes in Your Own Home
- Autos and Trucks
How Carico filters the water:
Carico’s top of the line water filtration systems start by utilizing the most effective barrier stopping particles that are 500 times smaller than a single strain of human hair:
“Carico’s sub micron Ceramic impregnated with silver and is NSF certified”.
Carico’s sub micron Ceramic STOPS bacteria, cysts, e coli and salmonella. This is just the beginning of your water being filtered by Carico.
Next the water travels through a high quality NSF certified compressed carbon-block filter (equivalent to approximately 300,000 square yards of media) which is specifically designed for the removal of lead, chlorine, color, bad taste and odors.
Carico’s compressed carbon block will remove, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, THM’s Chlorine, Chloroform, Sulfides, Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC’s, Bad taste, Bad color, Bad odors, MTBE & BTEX (petroleum and crude oil by products)
As the water passes through Carico’s Ultra Water Filtering Stages an additional block of special compressed carbon removes any possible remaining contaminants giving you fresh, great tasting, pure water!
Perfect for use in houses, condos, restaurants, hotels, boats and aircraft. Removes a wide range of contaminants.
Simple to install, easy to use and virtually no maintenance.
Mario J. Ricca Jr, Water Technician and Sales & Service Manager C I PURE LLC. (718)667-7022